Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home Staging


Here in the north-western corner of Connecticut home staging has not caught on. I am not sure why though. Every time I mention that I am a realtor, people start talking about all those shows on TV about getting your home ready to sell. They LOVE those shows. Isn’t it amazing how different the before and after is, or comment how quickly the house sold after it was staged.

Now I don’t know about you, but for my money I would want to get those same results if I was selling my home. I would want to sell quickly and for the most money I could get, especially in this market. Yet not one person I know of here has hired a qualified professional to stage their home.

Why? I am not sure. People in other parts of Connecticut are doing it, and seeing results! Don’t believe me? Why not? You believe the TV shows.

Enough said?

No comments:

Post a Comment