Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doctor Electric, Electrical Contractor in New Milford, CT

Doctor Electric still makes house calls! Thank goodness for that, cuz I am a certified elecri-phobe! Really, it's true, Doctor Electric of New Milford, CT will make house calls for whatever ails the electrical systems in your home. Doctor Electric is a full service, fully licensed electrical contracting company serving most communities in Litchfield County and Northern Fairfield County in Connecticut . Doctor Electric is extremly reliable, has years of quality service backing their reputation. Doctor Electric is independently owned and operated by Michael Fairclough. I personally think Mike Fairclough IS Doctor Electric and he is committed to a highest level of customer service.

Electrical stuff makes me cringe, I am an electri-phobe. If you start telling
me about problems with electrical systems I get all sick to my stomach, weak in my knees. I have an almost unnatural fear of electricity. A breaker box can send me into a total tizzy! A few years ago I needed my house rewired. I was thinking perhaps I should move instead, but Mike Fairclough from Doctor Electric took care of everything. Bing bang boom the house was rewired, I lived through the ordeal and was able to use my blow dryer and have the microwave on at the same time. It was a miracle!

The other day we had a monsoon here in CT, or close to it. The wind was whipping, the rain was coming down sideways. I called Doctor Electric to see if they could check out a listing I have. I found out the electrical box outside was loose and I was very worried rain would get in to the box and create a problem, or the wind would blow the cover off. Within an hour Mike Fairclough of Doctor Electric was there, standing in the pouring rain, checking out the entire house, inside and out. Me? I was wearing a rubberized suit, on the ready to run just in case. Electricity scares me to death.

After only a few hours I had a detailed estimate in my email inbox! The major part of the work has been finished, the meter box is new, the whole system is new actually. And it was done the right way, a permit was pulled at the town hall, and the building inspector will be coming to the house next week to sign off on the work. Mike Fairclough of Doctor Electric rocks, no doubt in my mind. My client is happy, I am happy, things are good! I can put away the rubberized suit for a bit.

So if you live in New Milford, CT or surrounding towns and you need electrical work done from general wiring, building a custom home, pools, outdoor lighting, or whatever your electrical needs are, do not hesitate to call Doctor Electric at 860.350.1980.

Doctor Electric services New Fairfield, Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Bridewater, Kent, New Milford, Newtown, Redding, Ridgefield, Roxbury, Sherman, Southbury, Washington, Weston, Easton, Wilton and MORE! Give them a call, you might even be lucky enough to talk to Diane, who runs the office!

Andrea Swiedler, Realtor®
Prudential Adams & Associates, REALTORS

337 Danbury Road, New Milford, CT 06776
Cell: 203.460.1775 Email: andrea@andreaswiedler.com

Start your home search here.

Greater New Milford, CT area information. Litchfield County at its best.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

© 2009 Andrea Swiedler. Unless otherwise noted, the content, both written and in pictures, is the property of Andrea Swiedler. If you wish to use something you see here, please email me at andrea@andreswiedler.com with your request. Most likely I will oblige, with a link back to my original content as well as an acknowledgment. Although imitation is the highest form of flattery, please let me know before you decide to bestow this form of flattery on me! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment