Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FIRST BLOG!

Interested in real estate in and around New Milford? Tune in, I will be giving you the latest stats for the area. Also, tips on buying and selling. I am also very interested in photography and will be posting some of my work here.

FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS SEMINAR

I will be hosting another first time homebuyers seminar at my office in early spring. I will post the date asap. A representative from the Housing Development Fund will be there, Newtown Savings Bank, and local real estate attorney Ann E. Fisher will be presenting. Don't think that you can't buy a home. If your credit is decent, there very well could be a program out there for you. My daughter just bought her first home using the Housing Development Fund in conjunction with Newtown Savings Bank, what a great experience it was! She was eligible for down payment assistance from HDF, and combined with the loan from NSB her mortgage payment is GREAT!

Stay tuned for more information! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment